The downtime is scheduled for 8am-5pm PDT. The actual outage may not last the entire time. (what time is this in my timezone)
What will be available
- Main Otis Website, including the Library’s pages
- Publicly-available O-Space e-Portfolios (i.e., those with the permissions set to “Public”)
- Otis content on:
What will be unavailable
- Library Catalog (including accessing your library account)
- Mass Transit
- Most of O-Space:
- O-Space login page
- Course-specific content (the CMS)
- E-portfolios with limited access (i.e., permissions set to “Private to me” or “Private within Otis College of Art and Design”)
- Otis Blogosphere (including this blog)
- Otis Collections Online (though the individual collection descriptions will be available on the main Otis website)
- Otis Webmail
- Research databases that require proxyserver access, e.g. EBSCOhost Art Source and The Vogue Archive
- Self Service
- And almost every other Otis resource that requires a logon
Thank you for your patience while these services are down.
Enjoy the holiday! I’ll be using it to prepare for next year’s National Day of Unplugging.
Image above: Downloaded from this page, but I couldn’t find out who actually drew it. If you know, let me know.